What is it?
The password attendant is a tool to help manage your password and update your personal information for the staff directory.
What do I need to do?
1) You should have already received your new cloud/email credentials from your manager, in which case you need to visit the IT password management console.
2) Using your newly issued Cloud/email username and password you will be able to log into the portal (example format below).
3) Once you have logged, fill in all your contact details. Some of the fields will already be filled in. It is vital this information is filled in as accurately as possible, this will allow your colleges to easily contact you.
4) Please add an image to your profile by clicking on the silhouette and choosing a suitable professional photo of yourself.
5) Security questions I. You will need to use the password management portal to reset your own password, and if you have forgotten your password you will need to answer three security questions that you have chosen in advance.
How do I change my password?
From this portal c22password.org.uk, you will be able to change you own email/cloud password as frequently as you like by logging in and using the ‘Change Password’ function
What if I forget my password or get locked out?
If you forget your email/cloud password or get locked out from your account, you must use this portal c22password.org.uk to reset your password. Simply use the ‘Reset Password’ or ‘Unlock Account’ links on the front page which will require you to answer the three security questions that you created previously. When asked to enter your “domain username” you should enter your email address.
What if I am not enrolled and my account is locked?
If you have not enrolled and created your security questions then you will not be able to reset your password. In this scenario Support will not be able to rest your account without email authorisation from your direct line manager to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox.
ICT Support are unable to process over the phone requests or emails from external email accounts.